AndFHEM is an Android frontend to control devices using a FHEM home automation server.
- Cache FHEM data on your device. No need to load all the data on every request.
- Manage your devices in rooms. Create favorites to get a status summary.
- View devices aggregated by functionality, not by device type.
- Control and switch your devices, incl. heating, dimming, ...
- View your FileLog data in zoomable plots.
- Switch between an arbitrary amount of FHEM servers (Premium only)
- View and switch directly from your home screen.
- Create timers without having to write Perl code within the FHEM config.
- Switch devices based on Tasker / Locale and/or Llama events. This is especially useful for location aware switching.
- Receive push notifications using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
Join me on Google+ for the latest information about andFHEM!
LicenseThe application is licensed using GPLv2.
- Control andFHEM via Internet (German Tutorial)